HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED
We collect information about You in three primary ways:Information You Provide
We collect information that You provide to us when You apply for and use and/or purchase our Services or otherwise communicate with us. For example, some of the ways You may provide information to us include:
- When You purchase our Services, the payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and credit information.
- When You establish or modify Your user account online, We may collect user identification information, passwords, and/or security question responses that You will use for future sign-in.
- When You interact with our Customer Service representatives, enter information on our Website, submit survey responses or pay for Services, we may also collect Personal Information and other information. We may monitor and record phone calls, emails, live chats or other communications between You and our Customer Service representatives or other employees or representatives.
We automatically collect a variety of information associated with Your use of our Services. Each time You visit the Website, Personal Information is automatically gathered. In general, this information does not identify You personally. Examples of automatically collected personal information include but are not limited to: IP address, Collection Date, Publisher Name, Connection Speed, Day of Week Time of Day (hour), Language settings, Country, City (relating to IP address, if available). For example, some of the ways we may automatically collect information include:
1. “Cookies” and similar technologies A "cookie" is a small text file that a website can place on Your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about Your activities on the Website. The “cookie” transmits this information back to the Website's computer which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. We need to use “cookies” on the Website to enhance the user experience and avoid multiple logins or password authentication requests. By using the Website after accepting the notification of “cookies” that appears when You first visit the Website, after You have been notified of this notice depending on the settings of Your computer's browser, You give your consent to place “cookies” on your computer.
We use the following “cookies” types:
1.1. Strictly needed “cookies.” These “cookies” are necessary for the Website to work correctly; they will allow You to browse Our Website and use its capabilities. These files do not identify You as a person. If You do not agree to use this type of file, this may affect the proper work of the Website or its components.
1.2. “Cookies” related to performance, efficiency, and analytics. These files help Us understand how Partners interact with Our Website by providing information about the areas visited and the amount of time spent on the Website, as well as showing problems in the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error messages. This will help Us improve the work of the Website. “Cookies” related to analytics also help Us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of Websites for those who are interested in Our advertising. This type of “cookies” shall not be used for Your identification. All information that is collected and analyzed is anonymous.
1.3. Advertising “cookies.” These “cookies” record information about Your online activities, including visits to Our Website(s), as well as information about the links and advertising that You have chosen to view. The Company uses such files to collect data about Your activity on the Internet and determine Your interests which allows the Company to provide advertising that best suits Your interests. We may use, or We may engage third parties to use on our behalf, cookies or similar web tags (small data text files placed on your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify Your computer or device and record Your preferences and other data so that our Website can personalize Your visit(s), see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and improve our Website and Your experience. Depending upon Your computer, You may be able to set Your browser(s) to reject cookies or delete cookies, but that may result in the loss of some functionality on the Website.
2. “Web beacons.” We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on a web page or an HTML email) to monitor interaction with Our websites or emails. Web beacons are invisible because they are tiny (only 1-by-1 pixel) and have the same color as the background of the web page or email message.
3. Web Browsing Activity When accessing our Website, We automatically collect specific information about Your computer and Your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, date and time, the web page You visited before visiting our Website, Your activities and purchases on our Website, and other analytical information associated with the Website.Information From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about You from other sources. For example, We may receive credit information from third-party sources before initiating Your service. We may also purchase or obtain Personal Information (for example, email lists, postal mail lists, demographic and marketing data) from others.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use the information We collect for a variety of business purposes, such as: to provide and bill for Services You purchase; to deliver and confirm Services You obtain from us; to verify Your identity and maintain a record of Your transactions and interactions with us; to provide customer services to You; to create, modify, improve, enhance, remove or fix our Services and their performance; to identify and suggest products or services that might interest You; to make internal business decisions about current and future Service offerings; to provide You customized user experiences, including personalized Services offerings; to protect our rights, interests, safety and property and that of our customers, service providers, and other third parties; and to comply with the law or as required for legal purposes.Fraud Prevention
We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse.Marketing
We may use the information we collect to contact You about our and/or third-party products, services and offers that We believe You may find of interest. We may contact You by telephone, postal mail, email or other methods.Advertising
You may see advertisements when You visit our Website. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by providing certain customer information, including geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from other companies. This information is used by advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to You. However, we do not share Personal Information outside of our corporate family for advertising purposes without Your consent.
WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
We do not sell, license, rent or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. We may, however, disclose Your information to unaffiliated third parties as follows:With Your Consent
We may disclose Personal Information about You to third parties with Your consent. We may obtain Your consent in writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the terms of disclosures for certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives.To Third Parties
We encourage You not to share Your password. If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to third parties, they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password.To Our Service Providers
We may disclose information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing).In a Business Transfer
We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about You as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third parties as a business asset in the transaction.For Legal Process & Protection
We may disclose Personal Information, and other information about You or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- to enforce or apply agreements or initiate, render, bill and collect for services and products (including to collection agencies to obtain payment for our products and services);
- to protect our rights or interests or property or safety or that of others;
- in connection with claims, disputes or litigation – in court or elsewhere;
- to facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees or other obligations; or
- in an emergency.
We may provide information that does not identify You personally to third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
HOW WE RETAIN AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOUProtecting Your Information
We use a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure while it is under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to us at Your own risk. You should always take care with how You handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure email, social networks or other internet channels.Retention and Disposal
We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. When we dispose of Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media).
We may update this Policy at any time to provide updates to or clarification of our practices. If we make changes, we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepage of our Website or sending You a notification). It would be best if you referred to this Policy often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
Get 25% OFF + FREE plagiarism report!
Any subject | 1-3 hour turnaround | Direct chat with experts